Trialing Hubzilla as a replacement for my static website
Oh, hey, you found my hubzilla webpage thingy, hello! I don't actually know what to put here so I'm just going to describe my links.
Is this a sitemap?
- Home - this page
- Channel - in laymans terms, my blog, my feed, my wall kinda thing
- About - my hubzilla profile, you can see who I follow, and also, you'll be shown different profile info depending on who you are, yep, hubzilla is just that cool
- CSS - where I'll dump links to the scheme repo and wherever I choose to dump my want-take-have web templates
- Links - because every website needs a links page (IMO)
- Fanlistings - remember these? Should only be viewable if you have the permissions*
- Wiki - my personal Hubzilla How-to-Do-The-Thing observations
- Gifs ↗ - posted to tumblr before the 'pocalypse, now archived in a forever home. The arrow means it's an offsite link.
- AO3 - yeah, I don't link to it publically.You can find the link on my profile if you have the permissions*.
* Hubzilla has the ability to show a different profile to different users. I only have two, 'fandom', and 'non-fandom'. If you're part of the Hubzilla network, and we're connected, and you're part of fandom, and you're logged in, you'll see a bit more info than you would otherwise. This also applies to links, pages, posts etc. If I haven't given you the permissions, there is stuff you'll never see. Hubzilla is cool like that.